Class Teachers: KS1 and KS2
School Age Range: 3 – 11 years Hours: Full time
Required: September 2019
Salary: Outer London MPS 3-6 (Outer London)
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Fixed Term
We are looking for inspirational, motivated, and dynamic teachers, who will thrive on the opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives in our rapidly improving school. Do you have the drive, ideas and energy to join us on our journey? We never ask our staff to do anything that does not have a positive impact on pupil outcomes and are constantly looking for new ways to improve wellbeing for the whole school community. We are a hard working team, where staff at all levels are encouraged to develop themselves and be the best they can be, in a supportive environment that is focused on a coaching and mentoring approach.
We are a Church of England school, where our Christian values and ethos are embedded in all aspects of the curriculum we offer. However, we welcome applications from teachers of all or no faith, who can positively support our Christian ethos.
We have opportunities for KS1 and KS2 practitioners, with experience of raising attainment for all pupils through excellent practice and high expectations. We can offer quality CPD, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career, in an environment where both strategic thinking and creativity is valued equally.
The right candidate will have:
- Drive, determination and a passion for excellent teaching
- The ability to plan and teach exciting sequences of lessons
- A positive outlook and a resilient nature
- A commitment to developing their own, and others, teaching practice as part of a team
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on self-improvement.
To arrange an informal conversation or/and to come for a visit, please contact the school office on 0208 8072578 or email@example.com.
The application forms, person specification and job description for the post are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th May 2019
Shortlisting: Friday 17th May 2019
Interview/selection process: Week beginning 20th May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty and excellent references.
Assistant Site Manager.
Full job description and person specification on request.
Part Time: 20 hours per week
St John & St James CE is a two form entry primary school with two part time nursery classes in a new and modern building situated in the south-east corner of the London borough of Enfield.
We are seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and motivated staff to join our premise team.
Applicants must support the aims and ethos of a Church of England school. Visits to the school are welcome. For further information and an application pack please contact our school office on the number above.
WANTED – NEW GOVERNORS
What are we looking for?
Our school Governing Body is made up of Governors from all walks of life and many come to us through a variety of routes and with a range of different backgrounds, skills and experiences, but they are all volunteers who work together for the benefit of the School and are the link between the School and the community it serves.
We want you – We are currently looking for new Parent Governors and would be delighted to hear from anyone who has:
- An interest in the performance of the school
- A desire to contribute to and represent the community
- An open and enquiring mind
- The ability to look at issues objectively
- The confidence to ask questions and join in debate
- A willingness to listen and make informed judgements
- The ability to work well with others
- Time to spare
- A child or children currently attending the School
If you match the above description, you may be the very person to become a Governor at St John and St James C of E Primary School
Everyone has something to offer and we want people from as many backgrounds and with as wide a range of interests as possible.
What can we offer?
- A chance to develop skills in strategic management
- The opportunity to work with our team of governors and staff in improving our School
- A sense of achievement in making a difference to our School
- The pleasure of helping students reach their potential
What is the Governing Body’s Role?
The Governing Body of our school plays a key role in:
- Setting targets for raising standards of educational achievement.
- Monitoring progress towards meeting these targets.
- Supporting and challenging the performance of the Headteacher
- Deciding policy and future development plans
As well as attending meetings governors are also asked to look at specific areas of the school’s work in more detail.
To help support governors, everyone has access to further training to help build on existing skills or to develop new ones.
If you are interested, please complete the attached form with a brief description about yourself and why you would like to join the governing body, and return this to Carmel Fox, Chair of the Governing Body at email email@example.com
Depending on the number of applications there may be an election process, which will be advised in due course.